Master Anthony Joaquin 6th Dan Ju-Jitsu 1st Dan Judo
Official country representative for the Dai Nippon Butoku Kai International Devision Kyoto Japan
Under the leadership of Dr. H. Tesshin Hamada, Hanshi Chair, DNBK Internation Devision.
Renshi ; Which translated means a highly trained warrior, man of high attainment.
Renshi Anthony Joaquin accepted the official appointment of the Dai Nippon Butoku Kai International devision for Kyoto Japan, which was offically sent by Hanshi Tesshin Hamada, and states ;
Please accept the official appointments of the Dai Nippon Butoko Kai International devision for April 2011 to 2014. This is to acknowledge that you are requested to serve in the official capacity and role in our beloved and proud Budo society.
Renshi Anthony Joaquin is a highly respected professional Ju-Jitsu exponent, in Europe, and has now gained the respect of the chair DNBK ID Kyoto Japan Master Tesshin Hamada Kyoshi.
Gibraltar is now fully accepted as another member country with all our rights to be part of this ancient Samurai Budo society from the heart of Hombu in Kyoto Japan.
This has been the greatest achievement to date held by Renshi Anthony Joaquin 6th Dan Ju-Jitsu , President for Gibraltar in the International Martial Arts Ju-Jitsu World.
Five Major International Missions in our DNBK Vision
- To respect, restore, preserve, enhance, cultivate and develop the traditional classical Budo of Japan.
- To enhance and develop memberships internationally for both quality and quantity as befitted to the standard of DNBK Society.
- To enhance and develop the youth Budo programs for the sake of the future.
- To contrbute to the international peace, goodwill and friendship through wide varieties of Budo and cultural activities.
- To build and fortify the needed resources of DNBK, so she can carry out the major missions at stake.